– THIS UTE FAN DOES go to every home game since the 70’s.
– THIS UTE FAN DOES wear red from head to toe and even dries off with a freaking RED towel on game day.
– THIS UTE FAN DOES cheer the team on through thick and thin but can still be critical. Is being critical of your team not being a fan?
– THIS UTE FAN DOES scream so hard at the games his voice is gone the next day
– THIS UTE FAN DOES appreciate great plays and high-fives everyone in row 26 with every one of them!
– THIS UTE FAN DOES HOPE the team is learning something. It just doesn’t look like it.
– THIS UTE FAN is critical of some of the offensive play calling and is NOT ALONE!
– THIS UTE FAN DOES know how much time the coaches spend at work. That makes the simple mistakes even more questionable.
– THIS UTE FAN DOES wear read.
– THIS UTE FAN DOES look forward to EVERY game, rain or shine, win or lose.